Care & Maintenance
Rustic and/or reclaimed wood furniture is a significant investment expected to last for generations to come. To maintain its beauty and finish, wood furniture requires the correct care and cleaning. Most of our products are one of a kind, so we want to inform you on how to care for your wood furniture. The following tips will help you to care for the furniture:
* Furniture should be loaded and unloaded manually.
* While unpacking furniture, use care if using a blade/knife as these can scratch the furniture.
* Avoid spilling liquids on wood surfaces. Liquids may leave a mark on the furniture. Use a dry, soft cloth to clean up any liquids as soon as possible.
* Climate changes can, and will affect wood over time. Cracks and warping can appear on the wood. Do not expose furniture to any excessive hot or cold places.
* Exposure to direct sun light or to excessive heat may harm the finish.
* Do not use strong chemical polish or cleaners, as it can harm the finish. Wet cloths may also harm the finish. Daily cleaning should be done with a dry, soft cloth.
* Coasters and mats should always be used when placing hot or cold food/beverages directly on the surface of the furniture.